Our Firm at a Glance
We are pleased to provide aviation business and related legal services to a wide range of local, national, and international clients. Respecting our client’s desire for privacy regarding their business aviation dealings, we do not share client identities but can report that Carriere & Little represent the following types of clients, their principals and/or affiliates:
• Professional sports teams • Telecommunication companies
• National banking companies • Fortune 500 companies
• International real estate investors • Global energy companies
• Rocky Mountain ski resorts • Private investment companies
• Professional medical providers • FAR Part 135 certificated charter operators
Carriere & Little has closed more than 80 corporate aircraft transactions over the past twelve months and has provided the supporting regulatory, tax, and business advice necessary in each transaction. A few of our most recent transactions include:
• Acquisition of a new Global Express 6000 directly from Bombardier which included designing and implementing the ownership and operational structure for the owner.
• Export, acquisition, and import of three previously owned Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft from the European Union
• 1031 like-kind reverse exchange which included the sale of a Gulfstream 200 and the acquisition of a Dassault Falcon 2000EX
• Fractional program (NetJets, FlexJet) agreements negotiation and revisions as well as the development of the tax and ownership strategies for the fractional owners
• Sale of a Dassault Falcon 7X as a trade in for the purchase of a previously owned Global Express 6000.
• Purchase of Gulfstream 200, IVSP, V and Citation X; sales of Challenger 604s and Citation X
We provide advice and support for every aspect of your aviation business needs including: